The Intercompany / Debtors Accountant has dual responsibility in assisting with both Student Finance related queries, together with ensuring the inter-company accounts around month-end are reconciled.
What You Will Do
- Own multiple management fee calculations, processing and eliminations.
- Ensure Revenue and Costs is cleared and appropriately assigned to the correct entity.
- Perform monthly reconciliations.
- Must be able to communicate with global teams to reconcile accounts within the group.
- Respond to finance related queries on the CRM system.
- Allocate Student Payment allocations.
- Perform reconciliations back to the ERP system.
- Monitor and reconcile Student accounts.
- Assist and Collaborate with other teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B. Com Accounting preferred.
- Exposure to multinational, multi-currency environments.
- Key skills - Microsoft Office (Excel and Word), Google suite applications, Strong understanding of the nature and principles of inter-company accounting.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Must have good time management and prioritization skills.
- Deadline driven and must be able to work under pressure in short spans of time.
- Must be open and able to follow a changing financing tech orientated environment.
Closed 24 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm