The Contracts Administrator supports multiple university partners and internal Placement stakeholders, ensuring that contracts are executed and student clearances are completed in a timely manner. The Contracts Administrator is responsible for new affiliation agreements and for ensuring current affiliation agreements are renewed and maintained, contributing to student retention and on-time placement.
What You Will Do
- Delivers on the contract process from inception to execution, while maintaining excellent communication with multiple stakeholders through that process.
- Acts as liaison between the site and University to ensure contracts are processed and executed in a timely manner to support on-time student placement and retention.
- Conducts initial edits/redlining of site Affiliation Agreements based on parameters set by the University. Ensures accuracy and details of the executed affiliation agreements are correct and appropriate.
- Responsible for documentation and solicitation of renewals for expiring Affiliation Agreements.
- Provides exceptional service, communication, and support to internal stakeholders, university partners and placement sites throughout the placement lifecycle.
- Identifies and documents placement site clearances that are necessary for students to begin placement on time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree required.
- 1-2 years administrative legal experience in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment highly preferred.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database preferred; experience with Salesforce highly preferred.
- Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel.
- Familiarity with healthcare terminology preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm