2U’s internship program, the 2ternship, has been a critical part of 2U's growth since the inception of the company. Many individuals, including some executive leaders, started their careers as 2terns and continue their tenure today here at 2U.
A 2ternship allows students to build skill sets in their area of interest, gain real world business experience and receive ongoing feedback to maximize their professional development. Our 2terns attend meetings with lead executives, shadow colleagues and utilize various training resources throughout their work tenure. 2terns experience this all while being a part of a diverse and inclusive organization that is working towards one common mission - Making education more accessible and global.
This is a 6 month full-time paid internship which will expose you to the world of EdTech.
Market Research Team:
The 2U Market Research Project Coordination Intern works within the Market Research team. This team is responsible for producing valuable insights from research activities that will help decision-making for new courses with University Partners.
The team manages the list of commercially viable course ideas on pipeline, by delivering proactive industry research in a subject vertical and reactive research into new course proposals. The Market Research function maintains an overview of the customer and supports internal stakeholders, such as Learning Design and Marketing, during the development of new course.
What You Will Do
- Work with colleagues on the assessment and management of team capacity as well as tracking progress to deadlines.
- Interpret and action research requests within the team using our project management software.
- Manage detailed daily communication with internal project stakeholders.
- Accurately maintaining weekly tracking sheets for communication to our stakeholders.
- Consult on process improvements and process changes.
- Respond to questions, resolve problems, and provide assistance with regularly recurring administrative tasks within the team.
- Opportunity to gain exposure to our market research and consumer insights function.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed a minimum of a Bachelor's degree, an Honours is an advantage.
- Majors or previous experience that demonstrates planning, scheduling and project management skills preferred.
- Academic research experience an advantage.
- Highly organized and process-focused with a desire for continuous improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Focus on achieving defined results, by being detail-oriented and exceeding goals and objectives.
- Strong people skills - Your ability to build rapport with your colleagues is important.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment while working with a diverse team.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change while constantly adapting and evolving with our organization.
- Ability to multitask, switch priorities, collaborate with colleagues and be flexible.
- Ability to effectively prioritize the teams workload in consultation with management.
- Job type:Internships
Consulting, Planning and Surveying, Research and...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm