3M is seeking a Finance Intern located in St. Paul, MN for Summer 2020. As an intern, you can grow through challenging work, get involved in meaningful projects and receive great coaching from our leaders. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Our Finance organization is a leader in providing proactive business financial analysis, consulting, auditing, and reporting. With more than 25 divisions across the organization, you can be part of an imaginative team that makes life better for our customers.
What You Will Do
In Finance at 3M, you’ll find an opportunity to build skills, work on a team with talented professionals, and increase your leadership potential. Interns in Finance address relevant business concerns through both individual and team-oriented projects.
When you join us for your internship, you’ll participate in a highly developed new employee roundtable connecting you with numerous events and networks. You will have initial and ongoing training opportunities and exposure to experienced leadership through informational interviews, social events, and a formal presentation.
3M Finance intern assignments can occur in any of the functional areas within our Finance organization; interns will work on projects that represent real challenges faced by 3M and mirror the work of our full-time team members.
- Business Finance Counsel: Assigned responsibility for a business segment, product line, plant, or staff organization to provide business counsel, analysis and financial recommendations.
- Auditing: Assigned to one or more auditing teams to perform audits in specific organizations or audit process improvement projects.
- Business Accounting: Assigned projects to improve global financial accounting processes or assigned responsibility for a process or business segment to provide accurate, efficient and timely financial reporting, analysis and participate in process standardization.
- Treasury: Specific projects to assess and make recommendations on investment or risk management strategies.
- Data Analytics: Apply programming skills and advanced statistical modelling techniques to large quantities of data to deliver insights into major finance questions and problems.
- Other: Assignments in Tax or Corporate Accounting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing an MBA, or Master’s degree from an accredited institute.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards and leadership abilities.
- Demonstrate interpersonal, communication, and team skills.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Ability to translate data into meaningful financial insights and analysis.
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills .
- Solid communication skills, ability to interact with all levels within an organization.
- Job type:Internships
St Paul (United...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm