Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
As a Communications Intern, you will report to the Country Communications Manager and support activities within internal and external communications, media relations and public affairs projects for ABB Singapore.
What You Will Do
- Creating content for web and social media properties.
- Part of the country communications team.
- Developing and implementing communications plans and internal campaigns.
- Draft messages for internal communications, media relations and public affairs projects.
- Helping meet the communications needs of the country management team.
- Working with the larger marketing communications community across the globe.
- Building relationships and collaborate with businesses, functions and leaders across the company.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student in Communications, Marketing or a relevant field.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign would be helpful.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:29th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm