Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Graduate Engineer Trainee learn and execute the project deliverables for the assigned project efficiently in accordance with contract specifications and quality standards by following the standard process at Singapore location for Process Automation; Marine & Ports division.
Reporting to Operation Manager.
What You Will Do
- Learning and executing Project Management activities under Project manager. Project Management activities includes Project planning and monitoring and Reporting. Scope and change management, project risk and opportunity management, Quality and continuous improvement process for the allocated project. Assigned projects are executed as per the IAMP Project Management process.
- All project deliverables are handled using PM Tools viz IPM/PR+/SAP/MS Projects.
- Learning and carrying out project design and Engineering activities for the electrical and Automation system for the allocated marine projects efficiently in accordance with contract specification, class requirements & quality standards by following the standard engineering process under engineering manager.
- System to be learned includes Electrical power system, Drive and its Automation system, Power and Energy management system (PEMS), Energy storage system (ESS), Integrated Automation and control system (IACS). Key Engineering activities includes preparing system specification, system configuration, system topology, Function description finalization (FDS), Software development & Testing, FAT and Documentation.
- Assigned activities are carried out using various application Engineering tools.
- Learning and Participating regarding the system startup & commissioning and SAT of the supplied system under the supervision of the ECAP certified Manager at site.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Electrical /Automation/Control system/Marine Engineering.
- Experience handling electrical power plant, drives system and automation projects is desirable.
- Should possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Business oriented, highly adaptable, Self- motivated and a team player.
- Conversant with Office 365 tools, Eplan, MATLAB are preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:8th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm