You will be part of Global Early Talent Program - Finance of Electrification Business Area based in Modderfontein, South Africa. In this role you will be reporting to Business Area Controller in Electrification and will be learning by doing tasks as directed to support ABB operations and participate in the local trainee program (18 - 24 months).
What You Will Do
- Support the implementation, delivery and continuous improvement of products and services within defined area, as directed.
- Participate in formal training to develop personal and leadership skills in preparation for taking up and delivering future roles.
- Deliver the assigned tasks or projects within the assignment period.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduate (Master’s level) in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or related fields.
- Less than 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Prior work experience in the finance function will be an advantage.
- Attention to detail and curiosity to learn and open to new ideas.
- Should be eligible to work in South Africa.
- Good command over English and proficiency in other language will be a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence both internally and externally.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm