Assuring consistent sales growth and achievement of sales goals and targets in assigned accounts by identifying opportunities and gaining new business while maintaining existing business.
What You Will Do
- Achieve the individual sales targets.
- Carry out customer sales calls and develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients. Monitor market trends and competitor activity in the territory.
- Complete and submit timely administration tasks such as Monthly Sales Report, rolling forecasts, expenses, etc. in line with divisional standards.
- Maintain close relationship with key accounts and ensure their requirements are being met by the company’s products where possible.
- Represent Abbott in a professional manner that aligns with Company image, ensuring activities comply with legal and ethical standards.
- Monitor distributors activities which is in line with company policies and procedure.
- Account planning to reach the company objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or more.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of medical device business.
- Experience gained in multinational medical device companies will be advantageous.
- Relevant Product knowledge.
- Selling skills.
- Communication and Presentation skills.
- Drive for results.
- English Proficiency.
- Capable computer skills for company reporting data system and necessary correspondence and spreadsheets.
Closing in 10 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:9th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm