Abbott Internship Program provides recent graduates of Clinical Nutrition, Food/Nutrition Science or Biology/Chemistry/Biochemistry with the opportunity to build a fulfilling career by joining one of the largest healthcare companies globally.
It’s a 1 month internship program where you will be attending classroom training, on-the-job training and cross-functional projects, this program will help you develop your knowledge, skills and competencies to be part of our products promotional team.
During the program you will have Assignment activities to support your learning and professional development as well as field visits to increase your visibility inside and outside the company. Also, the program will build a solid foundation for you to be the link between Abbott and healthcare professionals.
Post completing the internship, successful candidates would have the opportunity to join the 6-month Abbott Foundation Program, where they would be able to:
- Cover a specific geographical area and promote Abbott products among multiple groups including General Practitioners and Hospital Doctors, Child Nutritionists, Pharmacists, and Nurses among others.
- To achieve this, you may make presentations and organize group events for healthcare professionals, as well as working with contacts on a one-to-one basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Successful completion of a degree in Clinical Nutrition, Food/Nutrition Science, Biology /Chemistry/Biochemistry less than 18 months ago.
- Proactive person, team player approach, good communication skills and willing to learn about sales in a Multinational Healthcare company.
- Native Arabic and advanced level of English. (The recruitment process will be held in English).
- Job type:Internships
Food Technology, Medical and Biomedical Science
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:18th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm