The Automation Engineer is responsible for providing technical support in the field of automation, assisting in investigations, finding resolution of automation problems and in the implementation of Automation Change Control in compliance with cGMP, GAMP, safety, and environmental regulations.
What You Will Do
- Responsible to provide support on the control and instrumentation related issue. To attend and carry out fault finding, diagnosis and recovery of systems from breakdowns.
- Responsible to update and create Job Aids as and when is needed.
- Responsible to performs Automation maintenance, including system backup, disaster recovery, and obsolescence activities, and ensures automation systems remain in a validated state.
- Ensures timely resolution of identified automation issues and unplanned events identified in the daily walk-through.
- Perform automation change controls per site policy. Ensure that changes are raised and closed on time following the required quality standards.
- Develops and updates Automation training packages and conducts Automation training.
- Support for deviation and operation investigation requiring code and system-level troubleshooting.
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis and delivery necessary Corrective Action & Preventive Action (CAPA).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply (grad between July-Sept 2021).
- 0-2 years of internship/working experience in manufacturing plant preferred, candidates with prior experience in Automation advantageous.
- Ability to perform troubleshooting and work on difference types of PLC programming language preferred.
- Able to perform simple instrument calibration and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Able and willing to work overtime/shift hours when required to resolve urgent plant issues.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm