Operations PDP (OPDP) members begin their career at Abbott (Singapore) as a part of the 3-year program designed to provide participants with broad growth and development through breadth and depth of Operations experience.
- Over the course of 3 years, an OPDP member will engage in three critical career experiences to accelerate learning.
- There will be 3 different assignments in different divisions and in different functional areas of Technical, Supervisory and Global Operations Excellence.
- There will be development & experience through rotation opportunities within Operations such as Engineering, Supply Chain Planning/Material Management, Project Management, Plant Quality, Operation Excellence etc.
- Upon completion of the program, they graduate out into their next full time post-program position and continue growing their career and contributing as an Abbott professional using the foundation of skills, experience and network developed during their time in the program.
- 3 assignments (12 months each) in different division and in different functional areas.
- No assignment is repeated; each is with a different Assignment Manager.
- OPDP member starting the program in July 2022 will complete a three-year program with the final global (overseas) rotation ending in June 2025.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final-Year student pursuing Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s in Engineering in Singapore (students graduating before/in June 2022 preferred).
- Outstanding academic performance [Honors (Distinction) and above preferred] and outstanding co-curricular activities.
- Interested in pursuing a career in Manufacturing/Operations – Engineering, Supply Chain, Plant Quality etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address operational challenges and add value to the business.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn and has the flexibility and willingness to work on different projects & functions.
- Previous internship experience in an Operations/Manufacturing/Engineering-related position advantageous.
- Able and willing to work across different Abbott locations in Singapore and/or worldwide.
- Must be able to commence program on 1st July 2022.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain, Operations
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm