Unleashing your potential?
We offer that.
We’re a dynamic biopharmaceutical company that offers you the resources and global reach you need to empower your innovative mindset.
What You Will Do
- Execution of experiment protocols to operate scientific equipment such as bioreactors and/or different chromatography / electrophoretic techniques.
- Support activities for lab-scale process studies, protein analytics and process development.
- Execution of various analytical assays to assess lab samples.
- Support general laboratory operations and maintenance.
- Laboratory data collection and entry.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student in Bachelor of Engineering, Science or any related discipline.
- Ability to adapt quickly to lab and industry setting.
- Good analytical capability for data analyses and troubleshooting.
- Effective communication skills to articulate findings.
- A good learning attitude and ability to pick up new skills quickly.
Closed 16 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm