Under the guidance of mentor, perform laboratory tasks competently and independently to generate reliable result. Lean and demonstrate skill in multiple laboratory techniques. Maintains GMP with respect to testing, laboratory records, procedures, and systems in accordance with procedural requirements.
What You Will Do
- Performs laboratory testing within a GMP environment in support of chemical, biological or microbiological testing of environmental monitoring samples, raw materials, in-process product and finished product in timely manner.
- Responsible for housekeeping duties in the lab.
- Maintains GMP with respect to laboratory records, procedures, and systems in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Assist in the resolution of quality problems as required.
- Understands and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Works under the general guidance of a supervisor/mentor but can effectively manage their own time to ensure timely completion of assigned duties.
- Accepts responsibility for acquiring knowledge and experience to support continual personal development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic performance.
- Completed at least one year of college education before beginning internship.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology or related scientific degree.
- Proved track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation, initiative, and integrity.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Strong analytical capability.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:2nd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm