Unleashing your potential?
We offer that.
We’re a dynamic biopharmaceutical company that offers you the resources and global reach you need to empower your innovative mindset.
What You Will Do
Implementation of 6S applications to improve lab housekeeping, workflow and safety. Supporting routine testing activities for simple wet chemistry tests and general housekeeping:
- Carry out simple wet chemistry tests.
- Understand the science behind the various assays.
- Understand and support the entire life cycles of samples from receiving, testing, data generation, and waste management.
Develop, improve, and maintain 6S systems in QC API lab:
- Nitrogen testing.
- Water testing.
- RM wet chem testing.
- Chemical inventory/Consumables logistics (Acids, Bases, Poisons, Flammables, Single-use inventory).
Administrative (e.g. archival, logbook mgt), housekeeping work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student in Bachelor of Engineering, Science or any related discipline.
- Proactive in learning.
- Scientifically curious.
- Unafraid to challenge status quo.
- Independent and takes ownership of assigned tasks.
- Possesses strong critical thinking.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm