Unleashing your potential?
We offer that.
We’re a dynamic biopharmaceutical company that offers you the resources and global reach you need to empower your innovative mindset.
What You Will Do
- To participate in process data collation with SMEs to design a systematic and robust paperless workflow.
- Gain understanding in the nine test methods and data integrity preservation approaches in a GMP laboratory perspective in pursuit of this goal.
- Additional responsibilities include testing environmental monitoring samples i.e. WFI and maintaining laboratory 6S.
Overall, the intern will undertake a combination of data processing and project coordination, wet-lab work, and acquire a deeper understanding of the assays involved and basic laboratory paperless operations workflow.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student in Bachelor of Engineering, Science or any related discipline.
- Proactive in learning.
- Scientifically curious.
- Unafraid to challenge status quo.
- Independent and takes ownership of assigned tasks.
- Possesses strong critical thinking.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm