Unleashing your potential?
We offer that.
We’re a dynamic biopharmaceutical company that offers you the resources and global reach you need to empower your innovative mindset.
What You Will Do
To support routine QC Micro Microbial Environmental Control (MEC) sampling, microbiological testing activities in the QC function:
- Perform EM and Utility sampling as required.
- Develop and maintain environmental monitoring program and microbiological laboratory procedures.
- Carry out environmental and material microbiological tests as required.
- Understand the validation requirement and intentions behind sampling point locations, number of sampling points, and type of samples per sampling points required.
- Maintain physical and electronic sample lifecycle and material flow.
- Assist to qualify instrument/equipment for GP testing.
- Set up GP consumables storage and inventory system.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student in Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, Science or any related discipline.
- Strong safety and GMP mindset with fluent aseptic technique.
- Organized in maintaining physical samples and electronic data.
- Intense desire to learn.
- Is a team player.
- Ability to work in dynamic environments.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Science
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm