Unleashing your potential?
We offer that.
We’re a dynamic biopharmaceutical company that offers you the resources and global reach you need to empower your innovative mindset.
To support the Technical Operations lab analytical testing assay as well as sample preparation and analysis of reagents, intermediates and API's using GC, HPLC, KF and FTIR technique.
There will be appropriate training provided to the intern who will support in the various sample preparation and its characterization using various laboratory analytical technique like GC, HPLC, KF and FTIR.
What You Will Do
Following roles and responsibilities will be assigned:
- Complete all the relevant trainings (lab safety, GC, HPLC, FTIR OJT) to work as intern in the laboratory.
- Sample preparation for analysis.
- Analysis using HPLC.
- GC awareness.
- Analysis of EM with FTIR.
- KF estimation using equipment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student in Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, Science or any related discipline.
- A result-oriented individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- A self-starter who can work independently and/or with large cross functional team.
- Innovation and Teamwork focused.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Science
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm