Do you love watching movies and TV? Are you passionate about technology and find yourself tinkering with gadgets? Do you enjoy playing video games or are you that person who loves getting the latest smartphone every year? Do people often say you are too picky? If so, WE WANT YOU!!
The key objective of our Graduate Trainee (Quality Assurance Engineer) Program is to develop and foster the potential fresh graduate to explore a career path in software quality assurance. During the on-the-job training, you'll be working closely with our Hghe Level team members on applications for world famous brands from idea stage through to market launch.
What You Will Do
- Conduct testing systematically against various aspects of applications. Capture descriptive procedures in order to reproduce reported defects. Report and keep track of defects in the defect tracking system. Keep up with various statuses of identified defects throughout the defect life cycle
- Work closely with various members in project teams to obtain a thorough understanding in application features as well as device capabilities and constraints
- Designing, developing and executing test plans, cases and scripts to ensure that products of exceptional quality are delivered, aligned with business objectives on various platforms such as mobile, tablet, web, TV, STB and game console
- Conduct regular quality assurance routines to ensure application quality is maintained throughout projects
- Take a significant role in application release management
- Provide appropriate planning and execution in regression testing, performance testing, integration testing, and other non-functional testing to ensure successful application deployment
- Opportunity to work on test automation with different levels, for mobile, smart TV as well as server side
- Defining, developing and deploying project quality assurance initiatives throughout entire project life cycle, including current and future project development, enhancements or maintenance of existing projects
- Collaborate in a cross-function delivery team to ensure that all aspects of quality are actively discussed and addressed during the delivery process
- Work with clients to help convey issues around quality and build a relationship surrounding QAE on the respective project
- Updating and maintaining best QAE procedures and standards, including test planning, test data preparation and defect reporting.
- Defining and analyzing quality metrics and measuring against targets
- Estimate time for tasks and be the point of contact as an independent QAE on a project
- Provide input to the QAE Lead/QAE Manager for all QAE related activities and dependencies
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent university graduates from in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related discipline with less than 1 year’s work experience and possess the following qualities:
- Basic knowledge of software development, implementation lifecycle and hands-on programming experience
- Self-motivated, passionate, responsible and a good team player
- Strong enthusiasm and commitment toward establishing a long-term career in field of software development
- Good team spirit with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communicator, detail-oriented and quality-focused
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm