This role will be an excellent opportunity for students, to gain strong exposure to a number of HR practices and projects, within Accenture. We are looking for Recruiting Intern. Within this role, you can expect an intense experience working on a significant HR programme, in collaboration with exceptionally talented people across Accenture.
You will have the opportunity to work on diverse local and global Human Resources priorities in areas such as Talent Strategy, Talent Supply Chain, Talent Acquisition, Talent Architecture, Talent Analytics, Field Human Resources, and Learning & Talent Development.
Why Join Us:
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from experienced colleagues.
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools.
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
What You Will Do
- Providing support in administering HR policies and procedures.
- Ensuring accurate and up to date data in HR information system.
- Handling employee requests and deliver quality solutions if able, or escalating the request to Operations HR Business Partner.
- Execute key HR processes within Field HR, i.e. performance management, exit management, grievance management and career moves through internal Role posting.
- Coordinate, deliver, prioritize and manage escalation of all activities executed by the Location HR and People Advisor teams.
- Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with stakeholder group and key individuals.
- Resolve any escalated issues and risks.
- Facilitate team work and process integration across the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from HR or other Social Science departments.
- A genuine interest in Human Resources Management.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment.
- Result oriented, open minded, eager to learn and research.
- Job type:Internships
Abu Dhabi (United...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm