Responsible for driving Supply Chain management activities of spare parts for Aviation industry. This include planning and execution of procurement and fulfillment activities required to support post-sales service requirements.
What You Will Do
- Manage team through coordination with supplier and expediting of material, ensuring dock clearance and prioritizing parts delivery.
- Ensure creation and follow up of Repair Orders within SLA. Ensure follow up on dependencies and Manage discrepancies.
- Manage missing parts, track and manage material physical flow and drop shipment.
- Manage Quality Assurance and return flow management.
- Take initiatives towards streamlining process and help managing various metrics.
- Identify focus areas for ongoing issues to discuss with clients and stakeholders.
- Provide reports to monitor the activity through predefined KPls.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in a related field along with knowledge in Supply Chain/Procurement.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French (both written and spoken).
- Team Player.
- Experience in SAP will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and efficient planning skills.
- Working under tight deadline
- Structured and well-organized way of working.
- Attentive to details.
- Good Listening skills.
- Problem solver.
- Able to handle pressure and last-minute changes.
- MS Office tool mastery.
- Tools Mastery & management skills.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain, Procurement
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm