We will offer you a challenging internship that gives you a flavor of, and a good fundamental to understand how it is to work as a consultant for a large global consulting company. The projects you will be deployed to will be a real-life ongoing project for one of our large clients in the Middle-East region.
What You Will Do
- You will work in teams with experienced Accenture and client teams with a variety of educational backgrounds, with good help, guidance, and support from one or more Accenture Consultants and/or Project-Leads.
- High-performing candidates have a good chance to be offered a permanent position with us after the internship is conducted.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Knowledge/experience in Java, .Net, Artificial Intelligence, Python, C++.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment.
- Result oriented, open-minded, eager to learn, and research.
- Should have good analytical, coding, and testing skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm