At the heart of every great change is a great human - Come work at the heart of change.
Accenture Interactive - a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful.
We do this in three ways - By transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences.
Be part of a team of pioneers, from business experts and techies to creatives and designers. We all want to create experiences that solve unmet human needs – experiences that leave the world a better place.
- Design Experience - Make people’s lives better and drive sustainable growth by reimagining industries, value propositions, products, services and operating models.
- Build Experience - Build experiences by rewiring organizations with connected platforms and intelligence to enable customer-centric business processes and cultures.
- Communicate Experience - Create experiences centered on a unique brand purpose that close the gap between brand promise and customer experience.
- Run Experience - Run experiences that optimize marketing, sales and service across complex global ecosystems. Our teams create new marketing operating models that are designed to help brands drive efficiency and performance.
Your internship experience with Accenture Interactive will provide you an opportunity to bring innovation, intelligence and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to experience life at Accenture, expand your professional network and build transferrable skills that you will be able to apply anywhere.
- You will be assigned to real-life projects and responsibilities.
- Gain experience and exposure to emerging digital trends and technologies.
- Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic team.
Your role assignment will be based on business needs, your personal strengths, and it may be in any of the following industries:
- Communications, Media and Technology.
- Health and Public Service.
Your responsibilities entail addressing key business problems and developing best-practice solutions for business improvement. The scope may include but is not limited to:
- Involve in user research studies to empathize with users and their current pain-points.
- Work with clients to gather requirements and shape products.
- Translate user stories and business requirements into effective design.
- Support design of information architecture, wireframes, user-interface (UI) and design prototypes.
- Facilitate UX activities such as Design Thinking Workshops and Usability Testing sessions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Available between May – Aug 2022 (minimum commitment of 8 weeks).
- Track record of outstanding academic performance and co-curricular activities.
- Willingness to learn.
- Interest in emerging digital trends and Accenture Interactive offerings.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of User Experience methodology would be an advantage.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects if required.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Information Technology,...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm