At the heart of every great change is a great human. Come work at the heart of change.
Life at Accenture:
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Training and Development:
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Be your best every day in a work environment that helps drive innovation in everything you do.
This is your opportunity to begin your professional journey with Accenture. Our internship program will provide you with everything you need to shape the start of your career by learning new skills and getting insights into the work you could be doing when you graduate.
What You Will Do
Your internship experience with Accenture Strategy and Consulting will provide you an opportunity to bring innovation, intelligence and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to experience life at Accenture, expand your professional network and build transferrable skills that you will be able to apply anywhere.
- You will be assigned to real-life projects and responsibilities.
- Gain experience and exposure to emerging technologies.
- Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic team.
Your role assignment will be based on business needs, your personal strengths, and it may be in any of the following industries:
- Communications, Media and Technology.
- Financial Services.
- Health and Public Service.
Your responsibilities entail addressing key business problems and developing best-practice technology solutions for business improvement. The scope may include but is not limited to:
- Understand and translate requirements into business and technology solutions.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Analyze and deliver quality functional/application designs and ensure technology solutions represent current and future business requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Available between August – December 2022 (LOA required).
- Track record of outstanding academic performance and co-curricular activities.
- Willingness to learn and an interest in consulting.
- Basic knowledge or skills in programming languages would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects if required.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm