This is your opportunity to begin your professional journey with Accenture. Our internship program will provide you with everything you need to shape the start of your career by learning new skills and getting insights into the work you could be doing when you graduate.
Your internship experience with Accenture Technology will provide you an opportunity to bring innovation, intelligence and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to experience life at Accenture, expand your professional network and build transferrable skills that you will be able to apply anywhere.
- You will be assigned to real-life projects and responsibilities.
- Gain experience and exposure to emerging technologies.
- Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic team.
Your role assignment will be based on business needs, your personal strengths, and it may be in any of the following industries:
- Communications, Media and Technology.
- Financial Services.
- Health and Public Service.
What You Will Do
Your responsibilities entail addressing key business problems and developing best-practice technology solutions for business improvement. The scope may include but is not limited to:
- Understand and translate requirements into business and technology solutions.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Analyze and deliver quality functional/application designs and ensure technology solutions represent current and future business requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- Available from Jul/Aug - Nov/Dec 2021.
- Track record of outstanding academic performance and co-curricular activities.
- Willingness to learn and an interest in technology.
- Basic knowledge or skills in programming languages would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects if required.
- Job type:Internships
Information Systems, Information Technology
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm