At the heart of every great change is a great human - Come work at the heart of change.
Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you!
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Applied Intelligence, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape, in the Data Engineering space.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What You Will Do
As a Data Engineer Analyst, you will:
- Understand our customers' core business objectives and build end-to-end data centric solutions to address them.
- Collaborate with technical business analyst, to understand business requirements, data, and optimize data pipeline performance.
- Build solutions in big data and data management tools meeting projects’ requirements.
- Construct code with good coding standard and practices to ensure high quality and minimum risks.
- Work closely with project manager and technical leads to provide regular status reporting and support them to identify blockers for quick resolution.
Required Skills and Abilities
We would love to speak with you if you have:
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field like statistics, computer science or applied math's, physics or relevant subjects.
- Willingness to learn and an interest in technology.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects, if required.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash) for orchestration and data manipulation.
- Experience with statistical computing tools like R, SAS, and SPSS.
- Data engineering experience, including SQL and experience manipulating structured and unstructured data sources for analysis.
- Experience with Cloud software is advantageous, bonus if you are Cloud-certified.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm