Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you!
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Applied Intelligence, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape, in the Data Engineering or Data Science space.
What you will do
- Understand our customers' core business objectives and build end-to-end data centric solutions to address them
- Collaborate with technical business analyst, to understand business requirements, data, and optimize data pipeline performance.
- Build solutions in big data and data management tools meeting projects’ requirements
- Construct code with good coding standard and practices to ensure high quality and minimum risks
- Work closely with project manager and technical leads to provide regular status reporting and support them to identify blockers for quick resolution.
- Design, test and implement business systems of the highest complexity via big data capabilities
- Ensure cross team integration and proper hand-offs of code/tasks to meet schedules
- Design reusable software components and incorporates reusable assets into the application design
- Be Proficient in BigData architecture, understanding of high performance, resilient architecture
Required Skills and Abilities
- We would love to speak with you if you have:
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field like statistics, computer science or applied math, physics or relevant subjects
- Willingness to learn and an interest in technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects, if required
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash) for orchestration and data manipulation
- Experience with statistical computing tools like R, SAS, and SPSS
- Data engineering experience, including SQL and experience manipulating structured and unstructured data sources for analysis.
- Experience with Cloud software is advantageous, bonus if you are Cloud-certified
- Resume (in PDF format)
- Latest university transcript
- Indicate your availability (start and end date) and expected graduation date in your resume
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm