We are hosting our very first virtual assessment center for graduates, Elevate Experience Technology, on 27 February and 6 March. Apply by 22 February and you may get to be part of this brand-new assessment experience!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities Take the first step to a thriving tech career at Accenture. Work across industries and with transformative technologies such as cloud and blockchain to get the exposure you need to become an expert. From online and classroom trainings to getting certified in different domains such as Azure, SAP, Oracle and more, you can create your own learning path.
What You Will Do
- Have opportunities to work with the newest technologies to design best-practice technology solutions and deliver quality functional and application designs
- Be part of project teams which support world-class information technology architectures, spanning from simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs, and help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses
- Work with mentors who can help unleash your capabilities to develop impactful solutions through the power of technology
- Get exposure to different roles and technology through rotation-based assignments across different industries as you develop your technology career here
- Enhance your skills through continuous learning and development opportunities to build and strengthen your expertise in the ever-growing technology space
- Receive professional mentorship and career coaching to help empower, drive, and guide you in your career aspirations and decisions
Required Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Willingness to learn and an interest in technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects, if required
- A computing background (e.g. Computer Science, Information Systems etc.)
- Basic knowledge or skills in programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. AGILE, DevOps, etc.)
- A track record of outstanding internship and co-curricular activities
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2021, 6:00 pm