Are you interested in gaining practical experience in preparation for your career? This is your opportunity to begin your professional journey with Accenture. Our internship program will provide you with everything you need to shape the start of your career by learning new skills and getting insights into the work you could be doing when you graduate.
As a member of the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, Accenture’s global legal team is resolved to continue with its internship program despite the organisation’s shift to remote working during the pandemic. We are committed to providing a meaningful internship program even in a virtual setting.
What you will do
Your internship will be with our Southeast Asia contracting legal team primarily, with rotations to other legal teams for more complete exposure across Legal. Contracting legal is primarily responsible for drafting and negotiating client-facing deals.
- Learn how the Contracting team supports our business by advising, shaping and negotiating client contracts for Accenture’s services
- Collaborate with other legal teams (such as Geographic Compliance & Corporate) to understand the legal risks on new strategic offerings before their go-to-market launch
- Research developing areas of law, such as product liability and artificial intelligence issues, with a focus on the Southeast
- Asia region and Singapore’s own Smart Nation initiatives
- Support the ongoing review of legal policies and guardrails
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing LLB (Bachelor of Laws) from a recognized university
- Available full-time from May to July 2021 (minimum commitment of 8 weeks)
- Track record of outstanding academic performance and co-curricular activities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Resume (in PDF format)
- Latest academic transcript
- Indicate your exact availability (start and end date) and expected graduation date in your resume
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm