We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic intern who is hungry to kick start their digital advertising career!
This position supports areas such as digital strategy, media buying overview, creative strategy, campaign management, marketing and client communication.
You can continue your career with ADA after 3 months based on your performance evaluation.
What You Will Do
- Assist with day to day operations of campaign management and client communication.
- Overlook the measurement models and keep track of campaign performance.
- Support account owners with overview of current account growth.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Communications/Statistics or any relevant subjects.
- You enjoy building relationships with a diverse group of people.
- You are highly organized and great at prioritizing, multi-tasking and follow-up.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- You are meticulous with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- You have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic understanding of Digital marketing and how it works.
- Strong understanding of Social Media channels and Google.
- Knowledge of Facebook/Google media buy is a plus but not mandatory.
- Evaluating numbers, creating comparison model and skills on Excel will be a plus.
- Good presentation skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Management, Statistics
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm