Provide Technical Support to customers within the Telecommunications Business Unit. Support is
done via the following channels: email, support desk system and phone calls.
This role ranges from sound knowledge and understanding of the supported software to ensure customer software appreciation, navigation and value realization. Function of successful candidate will also include troubleshooting as well as assistance on platform related queries.
What You Will Do
- Provide support to users experiencing problems using the software or inquiring how to use specific features.
- Make pro-active support calls to ensure that all clients are satisfied.
- Partake in knowledge sharing, and proactively inform team leaders and managers of product and client trends.
- Complete training in order to sufficiently support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed an IT related B.Tech/B.Com/B.Sc degree or National Diploma (Minimum NQF Level 6).
- Excellent academic achievements within the specified qualification (Please note that academic transcripts will be requested).
- Good interpersonal and rapport building skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to tolerate high levels of stress.
- Must show initiative and be a self-starter.
- Great attention to detail.
- Collaborative team player.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Good overall computer literacy ability.
- Fair understanding of mobile provider services.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm