The onsite IT Admin Graduate resource will be responsible for ensuring the product team delivers software that is prioritized as per business requirements.
What You Will Do
- Assisting with planning and scheduling.
- Responsible for updating team planner and sprint boards.
- Assist Product Owner.
- Administrative product support.
- Stakeholder administrative engagement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed BSc Computer Science/Information Systems or BCom related degree.
- Be a good communicator.
- Be organized and structured.
- Ability to delegate and follow up on tasks delegated.
- Have good judgement.
- Detail conscious.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Assertive, pro-active and initiative.
- Ability to work independently.
- Team Oriented.
- Passionate about work.
- Goal Oriented.
- Mature individual
- Microsoft suite proficient: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Decision making Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Research Skills.
Closing in a day
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm