Support Adidas digitalization strategy by developing new advanced analytics, decision support and reporting capabilities for apparel sourcing.
What You Will Do
- Design and implement decision support system for product allocation.
- Perform supplier segmentation analysis using statistical methods.
- Automate supplier performance analytics and reporting.
- Optimize materials inventory management and re-ordering system.
- Get understanding of sports apparel business end to end, from design concept, to product development and production, to sales & marketing.
- Learn problem solving skills (hypothesis formulation, data gathering and analysis), communication and presentation skills (storytelling, slide writing, presentation).
- Gain practical experience in designing analytic dashboards and tools for supplier management and planning teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations/Supply Chain Management, Computer Science (or any other major with demonstrated interest in supply chain operations, data analytics and coding skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel is required.
- Tech savvy, comfortable with algorithms, ability and desire to learn new tools.
- Fluent in English (oral and in writing).
- Knowledge of VBA, Python, MATLAB/Octave, SPSS, Stata, R would be a plus.
Closed 18 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Logistics...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm