Our brand-new Hong Kong office is home to Adidas’ Sourcing Headquarters. This internship position is a true global opportunity as you will be sitting at the heart of the Sourcing Organization. Within this role you will be a key player of the Footwear Costing team as you will support strategic and tactical decision making through data analysis and meaningful reporting.
What you will do
- Provide support on defining the Footwear suppliers production costs and long-term costs developments
- Drive business analysis and reporting to prepare for tactical Footwear supplier negotiations
- Seasonal reporting of cost mitigation related to manufacturing economies of scale
- Contribute to the strategic projects driven by the Hong Kong Costing teams
- Own the Costing reporting tools update and maintenance
Required Skills and Abilities
- Required language skills: English
- Strong analytical skills with eye for detail and interpretation
- Ability to accept and meet critical deadlines with good planning and organization skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite (esp. Power Point and Excel)
- Action oriented and solution-minded team player
- Self-motivated with a keen interest to learn
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Economics, Logistics...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm