Provide analytical support & insights for A&G management team to make costing relevant decisions and drive enhancement in processes & reporting capabilities.
What You Will Do
- Understand business scenarios and create analysis accordingly to support management decision making.
- Support analysis & scenario modelling to facilitate management decisions in supplier seasonal costing negotiations (incl. labor/ overhead & materials).
- Support preparation of negotiation materials & documentations for supplier meetings.
- Drive implementation of MicroStrategy reporting project for A&G costing team.
- Design project plan.
- Lead user acceptance testing and feedback to IT if needed.
- Conduct user training.
- Prepare user documentations and training materials.
- Create an A&G costing communication platform for internal stakeholders and develop a communication plan & process to manage the platform.
- Support in improving and creating 2021 supplier costing KPI framework.
- A&G Costing team (global).
- A&G Operations Team in HK.
- A&G Leadership Team.
- IT Team in HK.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University/ Diploma or degree with major in economics / finance/ business/ supply chain management/ engineering.
- Experience in Sourcing or Footwear/ Apparel industry is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, especially in Excel.
- Strong analytical and systematic approach to handling numbers, information and interpretation.
- Good sense of integrity.
- Collaboration, teamwork.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of motivation.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:9th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm