Provide support to the Portfolio management & Costing team within Apparel Sourcing Materials.
What You Will Do
- Support the strategy process to identify opportunities to evolve the material source base.
- Coordinate & support preparation of alignment meetings for material leadership team.
- Collect, analyze & present data to provide facts for decision making.
- Support the Material Costing reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
- Contribute to the strategic projects driven by the Materials team.
- Understand the Materials source base and strategic sourcing frameworks.
- Understand Materials Costing framework and analytics.
- Support projects and seasonal reporting.
- Identify areas in existing processes for improvement opportunities.
- Data maintenance and process documentation.
- Materials team (Operations, Planning, Sustainability, Advanced Manufacturing, Quality).
- Costing team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Required main study courses - Finance / Economics / Business Admin / Supply Chain.
- Required language skills - English.
- Strong analytical skills with eye for detail and interpretation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to accept and meet critical deadlines with good planning and organization skills.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite (esp. Power Point and Excel).
- Action oriented and solution-minded team player.
- Self-motivated with a keen interest to learn.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics, Logistics...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm