A degree does not mean that your learning journey has ended. Progression, improvement and curiosity keep us growing both as a company and as individuals. That’s why we created the Future Leaders Program which provides the foundations for a challenging job in one of the fastest moving industries.
What makes this program unique is that adidas has recognized the need to employ and grow ambitious, driven and passionate people of color (POC) in the sporting retail industry. We have created this program to elevate and grow POC in their careers to support our country and company’s objectives to ensure we are more diverse.
Our Future Leaders will have the opportunity to connect with our consumers and drive diversity of thinking within our organization. If you meet the criteria, in this one-and-a-half-year program, you will max your creative and analytic potential and have fun while doing so. Join us in one of the following different core areas and keep the training going:
What You Will Do
The successful candidate will assume placement within the digital/e-Com marketing department where specific functional responsibilities will be designated during the programme. Broadly these will encompass;
- Be a champion of consumer centricity- with an insatiable curiosity to deeply understand local sentiments and digital & eCom trends in the market pertaining to adidas and the broader sports/leisure category.
- Seek to synthesize global digital & eCom strategy with localized resonance to drive the most compelling digital offering in the market.
- Leverage the digital marketing mix to deliver company sales, profitability and share aspirations.
- Ensure the optimal marketing mix of - Product, Pricing (CTC), Promotion (Brand Activation + SPOMA) and Place (Omni) - exact areas of focus subject to placement.
- Track digital campaign performance- constantly aiming to evolve and optimize with agility.
- Strive to pioneer digital & technological capabilities for the brand locally.
- Seek to partner and establish collaborative relationships with key accounts and own channels.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree, with relevant professional experience advantageous.
- Experience - 12 months + is advantageous.
- Practical experience in Digital and eCom functions an advantage (preferably in creative environment).
- Embodies adidas' core behaviors summarized in "3 Cs": Creativity, Confidence & Collaboration.
- An entrepreneurial mindset who push boundaries.
- Structured, organized and process orientated.
- Attention to detail as this has curtail impact on the business.
- Ability to work within a team and high-pressure environment.
- Broad and deep theoretical understanding of channel operations.
- Passionate about sports and an energetic team player.
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products.
- Leadership and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving and strong customer focus.
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Management, Marketing and Sales
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm