Our team is looking for an intern to join our team in Seoul to support the content localization. You will join a team of 9 members and work closely with several teams such as Marketing and Sales. You will be responsible for some of the coordination activities, proofreading of our Marketing and Product materials, as well as content and campaign management.
What’s In It For You:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space.
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning.
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely).
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun.
What You Will Do
- Review externally translated content in terms of accuracy, consistency and language quality.
- Help local team with coordination and delivery of Marketing campaigns, maintenance of localized Product content.
- Keep Korean linguistic assets including the term base and style guide up to date.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Marketing, Linguistics, Communications or PR.
- Interest in mobile ad tech industry.
- Eager to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Korean and English.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:6th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm