We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Research is looking for brilliant minds who are excited about pushing the state of the art in research areas that impact Adobe’s products and future endeavors.
Research and Engineering internships for Spring, Summer and Fall of 2021 are now open to applicants pursuing PhD and master's degrees.
Working directly with one or more researchers, you will have access to robust computational resources and world-class product and design teams, empowering you to see your work touch millions of screens across the globe.
What You Will Do
- Under the direction of an Adobe Research mentor, pursue a research problem that pushes the boundaries of the field.
- Develop new algorithms, run experiments, and produce demonstration prototypes.
- Document and present your work, both verbally and in writing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current PhD or master's student in Computer Science, or related field.
- Sufficient research skills and background in your chosen subject area.
- Strong communication skills and collaboration experience.
- Passion for solving real world problems with web scale data using and inventing Machine Learning algorithms.
- Job type:Internships
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm