Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone from emerging artists to global brands - Everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Research is looking for brilliant minds who are excited about pushing the state of the art in research areas that impact Adobe’s products and future endeavors. Research and Engineering internships for Spring, Summer and Fall of 2021 are now open to applicants pursuing PhD and master's degrees. To protect your health and ours, all internships will be remote.
Working directly with one or more researchers, you will have access to robust computational resources and world-class product and design teams, empowering you to see your work touch millions of screens across the globe.
What You Will Do
- Under the direction of an Adobe Research mentor, pursue a research problem with applicability to Adobe’s products, and with the possibility of academic publication.
- Develop new algorithms, run experiments, and produce demonstration prototypes.
- Document and present your work, both verbally and in writing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current PhD or master's student in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Sufficient research skills and background in your chosen subject area.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm