The Supply Chain Digitization Intern will work to transform AE’s supply chain data into modern dashboard and report formats using user-friendly and repeatable tools for digitization. This position will support Global Supply Chain’s digitization initiative by partnering with IT for creating a new process for Supply Chain data representation.
What You Will Do
- Convert complex worksheets into simple, but powerful, Power BI visual reports and KPI Dashboards.
- Work with supply chain and IT professionals to generate & document processes for the creation of reports and dashboards.
- Work cross functionally to identify & streamline duplicated work throughout departments.
- Research and recommend best practices to optimize processes.
- Additional day-to-day tasks in support of standard NPI Purchasing deliverables.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university, pursuing a 4-year degree with emphasis in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Management, or CIS.
- Experience - No previous experience required.
- ERP systems or SAP experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Ability to solve problems and apply critical thinking.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- MS Power BI and database management skills are strongly desired.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Logistics and...
Fort Collins (United...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm