Advantage Engineers is now accepting applications for an Engineering Intern position for the 2020 Summer Break. The successful candidate should be actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree in engineering or a similar field.
What You Will Do
- Assist with the preparation of detailed drawings for projects using the application of theoretical and practical design knowledge, under the direction of the Director of Engineering.
- Assist with conducting electrical site audits and site surveys to determine existing conditions at project sites which include building and remote telecom facilities.
- Develop short circuit and voltage drop calculations.
- Size conduit, conductors, and electric services per the NEC.
- Develop complete panel schedules and single line diagrams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree in engineering or electrical engineering technology.
- Must have completed a minimum of the second year which includes basic electrical theory classes.
- AutoCAD experience is desired.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Job type:Internships
Maryland (United States...
- Closing Date:30th May 2020, 6:00 pm