Make Amazing Things Happen! Do you have your eye on the future and want to make a difference?
As a recent graduate, you’ll have the chance to work alongside industry leaders on iconic projects that help shape and connect our cities and communities through AECOM’s wide variety of graduate opportunities available. Learn from challenges that can only be solved by a company like AECOM, one with deep roots, diverse perspectives and an innovative approach. Build your future and make an impact with the support of their global network of experience.
We encourage creativity, support flexibility, value diversity and embrace the new and the ground-breaking. You'll be exposed to more technical excellence and disciplines than anywhere else, working with visionary clients, partners, colleagues and mentors. We will provide you with support, training and direction to ensure you have a positive placement with us and return to university feeling inspired!
What We Offer:
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership.
What You Will Do
- The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the existing infrastructure team in managing all commercial aspects in the delivery of a project.
- Gaining exposure to a range of projects from feasibility stage through to completion of the construction period.
- With a focus on infrastructure and land development schemes across the Gulf region.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Science or Master's in Quantity Surveying and/or Engineering from an accredited, internationally recognized institution or University.
- Must have graduated within the last 12 months or graduating no later than Sept 2021.
- Successful applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 (or equivalent) and above.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Appreciation of CostX or similar measurement software.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Construction, Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm