Make amazing things happen! Do you have your eye on the future and want to make a difference?
Whether you’re finishing your college education and trying to find that “perfect fit” or still studying and want to get a taste of the real world, AECOM has a wide variety of Internship opportunities available.
Learn from challenges that can only be solved by a company like AECOM, one with deep roots, diverse perspectives and an innovative approach. Build your future and make an impact with the support of their global network of experience.
We encourage creativity, support flexibility, value diversity and embrace the new and the ground-breaking. You'll be exposed to more technical excellence and disciplines than anywhere else, working with visionary clients, partners, colleagues and mentors. We will provide you with support, training and direction to ensure you have a positive placement with us and return to university feeling inspired!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate Degree Studies in Architecture, Urban Design or Landscape Architecture.
- Postgraduate Studies in Landscape Urbanism (Desirable).
- Must be actively studying at University/College or have Graduated within the last 12 months.
- Basic capability working with Python scripts for managing files, images, and data.
- Intermediate skills in Adobe Photoshop, including batch image processing.
- Ability to work in GIS systems, Arcmap.
- Intermediate capability in Rhino 3D/Grasshopper.
- Basic capability in Autodesk Revit software.
- Candidates must currently reside in the UAE.
- Successful candidate must be available to start placement on 6th June for 12 weeks.
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm