Construction Engineering (Benaim) Benaim is an integrated team of civil, structural and geotechnical engineers that provide services tailored to the Design and Construction market. Our teams work on a wide variety of local and overseas projects where our clients include developers and contractors with whom we have built a reputation for preparing engineering designs that are innovative, cost effective and buildable. We provide opportunities for young engineers to work alongside seasoned professionals to solve real engineering problems with sophisticated construction engineering solutions. Our signature projects include bridges, tunnels, metro stations, large building structures and major temporary works.
Geotechnical Engineering The Geotechnical team offers a full range of geotechnical services to clients in both public and private sectors across Asia. Over 400 professional and technical staff provide one-stop access to services ranging from project management, feasibility studies, detailed design, contract administration and construction supervision for geotechnical works. Geology is a separate sub-stream under the Geotechnical team.
Mechanical/ HVAC/ Fire Services/ Plumbing & Drainage/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Fire Engineering/ Building Services The M&E team is involved in the related engineering design and construction of all types of buildings and infrastructure projects including commercial, industrial, leisure, sports, resorts, institutional, residential, public housing and healthcare projects. Infrastructure projects include railway, airport, highway, tunnels and specialist systems in information communication technology, airport systems, security systems, sustainability and fire engineering.
Quantity Surveying The Quantity Surveying team provides cost and project management, and other specialist consultancy services, to public- and private-sector clients around the world, with a strong presence around the region.
Water Resources Engineering The Water Resources Engineering team provides comprehensive delivery solutions for water, wastewater and wet weather systems, desalination, water resources, water reuse, and community infrastructure through traditional and alternative delivery services such as program management and design-build.
During the 8 week internship , you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our staff on important projects. Interns will be assigned with different duties depending on the business line’s arrangement. Assignments are designed to further develop judgment and understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.
What you will do
- Apply standard techniques, procedures and criteria to perform assignments
- Assist on developing solutions for routine technical problems
- Carry out tasks with supervision of a project manager or senior-level team member
- Enforce ethics and compliance policy including Third Party payment, Sub-consultancy engagement process and Gift and Entertainment policy
What you will need
- Currently in pursuit of Bachelor’s degree (or above) in relevant discipline with regard to the business stream(s) applied
- Preferably a penultimate year university student in relevant field of study
- BIM knowledge and experience gained through coursework or projects is highly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Ability to perform in a team environment with demonstrated record in previous experience
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and accept challenges with positive attitude
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm