AECOM is the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle – from planning, design and engineering to program and construction management. On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, new energy and the environment, our public- and private-sector clients trust us to solve their most complex challenges. Our teams are driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world through our unrivaled technical expertise and innovation, a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion, and a commitment to environmental, social and governance priorities. AECOM is a Fortune 500 firm and its Professional Services business had revenue of $13.3 billion in fiscal year 2021. See how we are delivering sustainable legacies for generations to come at aecom.com and @AECOM.
In 2023 summer, we provide internship positions in Geotechnical. During the 8-week internship , you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our staff on important projects. Interns will be assigned with different duties depending on the business line’s arrangement. Assignments are designed to further develop judgment and understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.
Our geotechnical expertise provides the robust foundation for infrastructure development, helping clients to overcome complex topographical challenges to their projects, developing unique solutions where needed. We provide one-stop access to the full range of services for the efficient and effective delivery of geotechnical solutions, from feasibility studies, to detailed design, to project management including contract administration and construction supervision. Geology is a separate sub-stream under the Geotechnical team.
- Apply standard techniques, procedures and criteria to perform geotechnical assignments
- Assist on developing solutions for routine technical problems
- Carry out tasks with supervision of a project manager or senior-level team member
- Enforce ethics and compliance policy including Third Party payment, Sub-consultancy engagement process and Gift and Entertainment policy
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree or above in relevant disciplines with regard to the business stream applied
- Preferably a penultimate year university student in relevant field of study
- BIM knowledge and experience gained through coursework or projects is highly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Ability to perform in a team environment with demonstrated record in previous experience
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and accept challenges with positive attitude
- 1-year placement may also be considered depending on candidates’ availability
Please complete your online application by following the instruction below:
- Upload cover letter, updated resume, and all your academic transcripts
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information on AECOM, please visit our website at aecom.com.
All your information will be kept confidential.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2023, 3:59 pm