AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure, to resilient communities and environments, to stable and secure nations, our work is transformative, differentiated and vital. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM had revenue of approximately $20.2 billion during fiscal year 2018. See how we deliver what others can only imagine at aecom.com and @AECOM.
What you will do
- Provide technical support on various aspects of environmental studies, such as land and sediment contamination and waste management, etc.
- Conduct literature review, field visit, site supervision, data analysis, monitoring and survey
- Assist in liaison with members of the project team and the clients
- Assist in report preparation and relevant submissions
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in environmental engineering, science and management, or other relevant disciplines
- Knowledge of relevant government regulations and requirements preferred
- Proficient computer skills and abilities in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, GIS, etc
- Works well as team player; strong analytical skills
- Strong interest in large-scale infrastructure projects
- Passion to work, willing to independent thinking and hard-working attitude
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Fresh graduates to 2 years relevant experience
Candidate with more experience may be considered for the position of Environmental Consultant.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Environmental, Science, Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm