Our environmental practice helps industries and governments fulfil their responsibilities for the people they support as well as the planet that supports us all. We provide advisory and technical services to help clients achieve compliance, manage impacts, and reduce or even eliminate risks.
Our services enable you to anticipate and manage the environmental impact at each stage of the project - planning and obtaining permits for new facilities; decommissioning, cleanup and closure of contaminated sites and surplus operational facilities; restoration for reuse; addressing critical climate change issues; protection or restoration of habitats and water quality; and preservation of cultural resources.
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
What You Will Do
- Assist in waste engineering & management, due diligence and sustainability-related projects.
- Assist in proposal preparation and bid administration for upcoming opportunities.
- Enforce ethics and compliance policy including Third Party payment, Sub-consultancy engagement process and Gift and Entertainment policy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Management or equivalent.
- Candidates with more environmental consulting experience or higher academic achievements (e.g., PhD) may be considered for Assistant Environmental Consultant / Environmental Consultant position.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (i.e., Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Immediate available is preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Environmental, Environment
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm