What you will do
- Provide technical support on various aspects of environmental studies such as air quality, noise, air ventilation, etc.
- Conduct literature review, field visit, data analysis, monitoring and survey
- Coordination with members of the project team and clients
- Assist in report preparation and relevant submissions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in environmental engineering, science or other relevant disciplines
- Knowledge in atmospheric environmental science with essential mathematical skills/techniques would be added advantage
- Proficient computer skills and abilities in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, GIS, etc.
- Knowledge of environmental modelling tools and numerical models preferred
- Passion to work, willing to independent thinking and hard-working attitude
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese and English are required
- Applying for the post of Assistant Environmental Consultant should have minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Candidate with more experience would be considered as Environmental Consultant
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Environmental, Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm