AECOM is seeking a Water Resources/Civil Engineering Intern to be based in Dallas, TX.
Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture, and having access to exceptional training and career development opportunities. Working at AECOM means being part of a global team, working with award-winning professionals across the world. Aspire to be a key player on some of the best projects regionally, with opportunities to work on projects nationally or internationally. Our people bring deep industry knowledge to help you succeed.
What You Will Do
- Performing assignments requiring application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria to carry out engineering tasks.
- Assignments are designed to further develop judgment and understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Preparing engineering related calculations and develop drawings and visual aids.
- Performing Hydrologic/Hydraulic Analysis.
- Working under supervision of a project manager or high-level team member.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Water Resources/Civil Engineering with the intent to continue attendance following the internship.
- Must have completed 3 years of study in the applicable program.
- Due to the nature of this work, U.S. citizenship is required
- Capable of using spreadsheet, word processing and standard office software.
- Basic knowledge of industry standard computer software for the position (examples include software such as CADD, AutoCAD, MicroStation, GIS, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS.
- Job type:Internships
Texas (United States...
- Closing Date:27th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm