With the current high unemployment rate challenges faced in SA. AFGRI as a responsible employer is offering an exciting opportunity through its Internship Programme at various branches in South Africa. We seek dynamic, self-motivated individuals who meets the training requirements wishing to join the company are invited to apply.
Our Internship Programme affords the incumbent the opportunity to grow within AFGRI under the mentorship of our leaders, in formal training as well as on the job development rotations in multidisciplinary teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- National Diploma/ final year studying towards the completion of a National Diploma.
- NQF 5-8 : General business qualification.
- NQF 5 : Insurance qualification.
- Have excellent results.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Numerical Skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- A highly motivated individual.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Goal oriented.
- Deadline driven.
- Job type:Internships
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm